
The Frick Collection is back! Get closer to more masterpieces than ever before in their newly renovated home. The collection originated with Henry Clay Frick (1849–1919), who bequeathed his home, paintings, sculptures, and decorative arts to the public for their enjoyment. The institution’s holdings, which encompass masterworks from the Renaissance through the nineteenth century, have grown over the decades, more than doubling in size since the opening of the museum in 1935.
Tour size is limited to 6 participants.