Skip to main content

Lost Mansions of New York: Mrs. William B. Astor and John Jacob Astor IV

ID : 10705   
« back to classes page
CourseGraphic The great double house on Fifth Avenue and 65th Street, built in 1896 by Richard Morris Hunt for Mrs. William B. Astor, the Queen of Society, and her son John Jacob Astor IV who perished on the Titanic was replaced in 1926 by Temple Emanu-El.

Class Details

1 Sessions
Weekly - Wed

Location
Zoom online

Instructor
Francis Morrone 

 

Notice

Please read:  The Zoom Login will be sent 1 day prior to the class date.

Tuition: 

$20.00


Schedule Information

Date(s) Class Days Times Location Instructor(s)
10/27/2021 - 10/27/2021 Weekly - Wed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM N/A - Online Francis Morrone 

Other Class Offerings